|No. of positions
||N (CASB 06)
|| 55,150 – 82,330
||81,150 – 108,330
- A Bachelor’s degree in social sciences from a recognized university; and
- A thorough demonstrable knowledge and understanding of concepts and techniques of
professional research, with particular emphasis on public policy analysis, and ability to write in a clear, concise and understandable manner.
- Work experience in research field for five (5) years.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates
- National Identity Card or Passport
- Certificate of clearance from the Ethics and Anticorruption Commission,
- Higher Education Loans Board clearance.
- KRA Tax Compliance certificate
- Hand delivery to the office of the Clerk, Murang’a County Assembly opposite Ihura Stadium.
||Friday September 27, 2019 by 2pm