|No. of positions
||K (CASB 07)
|| 37,070 – 49,950
||51,670 – 64,550
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics from a recognized University
- Have a good knowledge of Public Finance
- Have a general understanding of national budgetary process and public fiscal policies
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates
- National Identity Card or Passport
- Certificate of clearance from the Ethics and Anticorruption Commission,
- Higher Education Loans Board clearance.
- KRA Tax Compliance certificate
- Hand delivery to the office of the Clerk, Murang’a County Assembly opposite Ihura Stadium.
||Friday September 27, 2019 by 2pm