|No. of positions
- Higher Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Over two (2) years’ work experience in the milk industry
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Over five (5) years’ work experience in the food industry
- Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Over ten (10) years’ work experience in the milk industry
- Having worked in the milk industry will be an added advantage.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates
- National Identity Card or Passport
- Certificate of clearance from the Ethics and Anticorruption Commission
- Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.murang’a.go.ke.
- Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
SecretaryMurang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200MURANG’A
Applications can be hand-delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office.
||6th January 2020
Do you have a story from your county which you would like us to publish?
Reach us asap via:
Facebook – @KauntiYangu
Twitter – @KauntiYangu
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call/SMS/WhatsApp – 0721 114 689